WEBINAR on "Personal Grooming" at NARMADA COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT for MBA FT FY SEM-II, BATCH-2020-2022
TOPIC: Personal Grooming
NARMADA COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT
MBA FT FY SEM-II, BATCH-2020-2022
❖ Event Topic: Personal grooming
❖ Event Type: Webinar
❖ Event Date: 11th Sept’ 2021
❖ Event Venue: Online mode (google meet)
❖ Event Hours (Day wise): Saturday, 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
❖ Speaker / Facilitator: Eminent personalities of JCI Bharuch
JFM Jagdish Patel-President JCI
JC Disha Gandhi -Chairman
JC Harshit Shah-Co-Chairman
JC Meet Shah – Co-Chairman
Eminent Speaker of the virtual session was,
Name: JC Rupal Shah
Designation: National Trainer & Author soft Skills & Corporate Trainer
(Who believes in Learning by doing)
❖ Event Co-ordinator: Prof. Rashmi Ghamawala
❖ Event Audience: Final Year Management Students
❖ Event Attendees: NCM: FT MBA Sem-II
❖ Takeaways / Key Point Learnings:
• Grooming is an art of looking good.
• “If we look good, we will feel good”
• External appearance is important because that gives first impression to
• Greater awareness of grooming and etiquette skills will help participants to increase their poise and confidence. This will significantly change the impact that they have in any formal, professional and social situations.
• Understand the importance of appearance at corporates.
• Display appropriate dress in the corporate.
• Have a groomed and neat appearance.
• Practice good personal hygiene which includes bathing, proper and clean
shaped nails, using deodorant – perfume of mild fragrance, practicing oral
cleaning habits etc.
• Use correct and polite behaviour (etiquette) in all settings that deal with
other staff, colleagues and administration, and customers of the company.
• Good grooming enhances your Professionalism, your intelligence, your
• Good personal grooming increases confidence to interact with people in all walks of life.
• Ability to make a lasting impression.
• Improvement in overall appearance.
• Help participants acquire perfect grooming and appearing skills.
The webinar covered the following topics.
Personal Grooming at Workplace, in terms of;
• Personal hygiene
• Corporate dressing: Male and Female
❖ Prepared by: Krishna Mehta and Devanshi Modi
❖ Feedback of Students: Excellent (Informative)
Post a Comment