Thursday, January 30, 2014
Date: 30th January 2014
Venue: Narmada College of Management
1. Mr. Reningston Sales , Regional Head, India First LIC Limited
2. Mr. Satendra Kumar, Marketing Manager, Bank of Baroda
3. Mr. Saurabh Ninama, Marketing Officer, Bank of Baroda
4. Mr. Pankaj Puri, Officer (IT), Bank of Baroda
Faculty Organiser and Incharge : Dr. Nilam Panchal
Objective of Workshop –
1. To get student acquatise with the latest trends in the financial services sector.
2. To update knowledge about the recent happenings in the banking, Insurance and Mutual Fund s and other services.
3. To have an idea about latest openings in the Service sector for MBA students.
The workshop started at 10:30 a.m. with welcoming and introduction of speakers by Dr. Nilam Panchal. The speakers covered following points during their speech.
1. Indian economy and Financial service sector
2. Banking :
a. Banking – An Introduction
b. Difference between Traditional Banking and Modern Banking
c. Online Banking
d. Technology Banking
e. Latest updates in Online and Technology Banking
f. Mobile Banking and Its new variants
g. RBI Regulations and latest changes in the regulations
h. New initiatives taken by banks as per RBI Regulations
i. Future of Banks in Gujarat and Job opportunities
3. Insurance :
a. An introduction
b. Importance, Growth and Development in Insurance sector
c. Job opportunities in Insurance sector and Benefits
d. Human Asset Value and its understanding
e. Future growth of insurance in Gujarat
4. Mutual Funds
a) An introduction
b) Latest Mutual fund schemes
5. Other services –
a. Financial Inclusion
b. Various Models like Arms and Length Model, Brick Morter Model in services
c. Latest scenario in financial services sector
The session was interactive and it was good learning exercise for the students of MBA- 1 and MBA-2. The session was concluded with the job openings in the services sector which was followed by vote of thanks by faculty.
Date: 16/1/2019 Venue: KCG, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad AICTE has organised one day workshop on Approval Process 2019. The main purpo...
Date: 30 th January 2014 Venue: Narmada College of Management Guest Speakers: 1. Mr. Reningston Sa...
Date: 29th Jan 2016 Venue:: DBIM, Surat DBIM(DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS AND INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT) had organized an inter college m...
Date: September 2015 On September 2015, Gujarat Technological University organized youth festival , a grand blen...