Thursday, January 30, 2014
Date: 30th January 2014
Venue: Narmada College of Management
1. Mr. Reningston Sales , Regional Head, India First LIC Limited
2. Mr. Satendra Kumar, Marketing Manager, Bank of Baroda
3. Mr. Saurabh Ninama, Marketing Officer, Bank of Baroda
4. Mr. Pankaj Puri, Officer (IT), Bank of Baroda
Faculty Organiser and Incharge : Dr. Nilam Panchal
Objective of Workshop –
1. To get student acquatise with the latest trends in the financial services sector.
2. To update knowledge about the recent happenings in the banking, Insurance and Mutual Fund s and other services.
3. To have an idea about latest openings in the Service sector for MBA students.
The workshop started at 10:30 a.m. with welcoming and introduction of speakers by Dr. Nilam Panchal. The speakers covered following points during their speech.
1. Indian economy and Financial service sector
2. Banking :
a. Banking – An Introduction
b. Difference between Traditional Banking and Modern Banking
c. Online Banking
d. Technology Banking
e. Latest updates in Online and Technology Banking
f. Mobile Banking and Its new variants
g. RBI Regulations and latest changes in the regulations
h. New initiatives taken by banks as per RBI Regulations
i. Future of Banks in Gujarat and Job opportunities
3. Insurance :
a. An introduction
b. Importance, Growth and Development in Insurance sector
c. Job opportunities in Insurance sector and Benefits
d. Human Asset Value and its understanding
e. Future growth of insurance in Gujarat
4. Mutual Funds
a) An introduction
b) Latest Mutual fund schemes
5. Other services –
a. Financial Inclusion
b. Various Models like Arms and Length Model, Brick Morter Model in services
c. Latest scenario in financial services sector
The session was interactive and it was good learning exercise for the students of MBA- 1 and MBA-2. The session was concluded with the job openings in the services sector which was followed by vote of thanks by faculty.
Title:- Chhatra Sansad, Orientation Program Date:- 06-02-2020 Location:- MCA Hall Narmada Colleg...
Date – 2/March/2019 Venue: NCM PDP lectures were conducted by every faculty in NCM based on result and lacking point mentioned du...
Date: 27th December 2018 The guest lecture started at 2:00 PM at the conference hall of NCM. The Director DR.Trupti.Almoula began the ses...
Date 19/2/2019 Venue: - Narmada College of Management Speaker:- Mrs Yesha Sheth Introduction:- Yesha Sheth Ma’am started the s...