Friday, April 24, 2015
FDP on “ ADVANCES IN Research MEHTODS AND DATA analytical TOOLS”
FDP on “ ADVANCES IN Research MEHTODS AND DATA analytical TOOLS
Dates: January 2nd to 6th, 2015
Venue: Narmada College of Management
FDP on “ Advances in Research Methods and Data analytical Tools ” has been Organised by : Narmada Collegee of Management, in Association with Gujarat Technological University, Council for Human Resource Studies and Organizational Structures,(GTU-CHRSOS) on 2nd Jan 2015.
For this FDP Eminent resource person and senior faculties from premier Institutes have been invited to facilitate the programme. Resourse persons were:
· Dr Chinam Reddy, Director, Marwadi Institute of Management, & Dean GTU, Rajkot.
· Dr P. G. K. Murthy, Director, Parul Institute of Management, & Dean GTU, Vadodara
· Dr. Darhshana Dave,Professor, GH Patel Institute of business Management, S P University, Vallabh-Vidya Nagar.
· Dr Dhaval Mehata, DBIM, VNSGU, Surat. Dr. Hitesh Parmar, DBIM, VNSGU, Surat.
· Dr Vipul B. Patel, Ganpat University, Mehsana
· Dr Kaushal Bhatt and Dr. Ritesh K Patel, PG Research Centre for Governance Systems at GTU
The FDP had covered the following concepts and techniques to equip the faculties participants during the five days of the programme.
· Introduction to Research Methodology and Understanding of right research approach towards research design. Orientation and application of SPSS for advance data Analysis viz. Hypothesis testing, Z-Test, T-Test, Chi-square Test, Man-Witney test, Wilcoxon test, Krushal Wallis test etc.
· Application of SPSS and other software for data analysis techniques viz. Univariate, Bivariate, and Multivariate analysis, Regression, ANOVA, MANOVA, Time Series Analysis, Conjoint Analysis, Factor Analysis(CFA), Cluster Analysis, Discriminant Analysis etc. · Understanding of MDA and SEM etc for advance analysis.
· Importance of research and publications in academic career. Guidance for publication and writing of research papers, etc.
Pedagogy adopted for the programme was Lectures, Discussions, Presentations, Exercises, hands-on Practices for Software applications like SPSS etc. Total 25 participants from various Colleges and Institutions had participated in FDP. They had stated that this programme was very purposeful for their career and research development.Certification was endorsed and issued by GTU to 25 participants who successfully completed the whole programme
Programme was coordinated by Dr. Trupti Almoula, I/C Director-NCM & Director- Council for HR Skills and Organisational Structures, GTU. Dr. Chetna Makwana, Asst. Professor – NCM Prof. Kunal Mojidra, Asst. Professor – NCM and Ms. Krutika Raval, Coordinator, CHRSOS and Assistant Professor, GTU.
Date: 2 nd November 2018 Place: Bharuch We the student of M.B.A. finance semester 3, visited the sharekhan office which i...
Date: 30 th January 2014 Venue: Narmada College of Management Guest Speakers: 1. Mr. Reningston Sa...
Date: 29th Jan 2016 Venue:: DBIM, Surat DBIM(DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS AND INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT) had organized an inter college m...
Date: September 2015 On September 2015, Gujarat Technological University organized youth festival , a grand blen...