- Mr.V.S.Sirohi presided as the Chief Guest of the function. He bless the occasion & Mr. S.K.Thakkar & Mr.P.H.gandhi messages were also conveyed to all.
- 65 Alumni Participated in this meet with their family.
- The list of Alumni who participated is as enclosed.
- The programmed details are also mentioned as shown in the invitation.
- The programme started at & went an till .
- The Placement Agencies that visited as follows.
Friday, March 9, 2012
Alumni Meet 2012
1) Mr.Bakul Bhatt - Perfect Placement Bureau - 9825225299
2) Mr.K.V.Chavda -
3) Mr.N.S.Zala - firstname.lastname@example.org - 8000230615
4) Mr.Nilesh Barot - Placement Services - 9825728860
(Could not come)
The following were:-
· Convert the odd into opportunities.
· Pick up opportunities if you want to be a leader otherwise be a follower.
· Nothing is impossible just do it.
· See beyond the obvious benefits.
· Team work is essential – New Teams will keep forming learn to be adaptable to new teams.
· It is one’s own skills that matter.
· One must learn to sell oneself.
· Work works.
· Be ready to work in remote locations.
· Discipline is utmost important.
· Create a road map for oneself.
· Have a vision before you choose you are of specialization.
· Have a vision as to why you are doing MBA.
· Learn to get your hands dirty.
· It is important to understand basics, then learn to manage them MBA is not the end.
· Match your skills to the market needs.
· Have the passion in you to excel inspite of odds.
· Management will make life stressful as they are paying you well.
· But almost stresses learn to enjoy your job.
· Face challenges & take responsibility of over caring them.
· Learn to be an entrepreneur / intrapreneur.
· Look at what is your inner institute – follows it – Money will follow you – First prove yourself.
· Drive yourself – don’t be driven by others.
· Do what you are committed about – let others say what they like.
· Preserve and achieve goals.
· Obstacles will come – Find solutions – Don’t cry over problems.
· Look for what next.
· Fresher will find difficulties in getting Jobs – Be open to this challenge & face it boldly.
· Change is imperative – Don’t be rigid if you want to grow.
· Go to the depth of any given subject.
· Theories & their applications – both are important.
· Freshers are like Blank states – You can create and that you wish
· The market is open. There are many opportunities.
· Banking is very challenging.
· Dream – Think – Act.
· Have the inner motivation.
· Organization & Activities will have partially structures & partially unstructured presence – face it.
· Utilize the knowledge of your graduation as well.
· Respect & value people & task to be in profession.
· Be very confident.
· Use the available Time & platform of the college to develop your personality.
· Exhibit loyalty where you go.
· Use Summer Training period as a very useful time & opportunity to orient yourself to industry practices & culture.
· Look at what is in it for me.
· Grab opportunities.
· Teachers are our mentors.
· Go and attend lectures outside – gain exposure.
· Learn from the people.
· Talk to students of other colleges.
· Be bold in taking decision.
· There is tough completion everyone is doing MBA position yourself such that recruiters say “Here is this guy”.
· If you love your job then nothing is stressful.
· The more you communicated the more you will learn.
· Move and learn more into industry / market / organizations.
· Duly studying syllabus will be no use.
· Be open, be confident and give more views.
· Me mobile, keep earning.
· Discipline is most important.
· Be good at communication.
· Attitude will justify decision.
· Experience more & thereby learn more.
· Work hard – you will be rewarded.
· We must prove ourselves. Competition is there, but opportunities are also there.
· Apply your learning.
· Believe in yourself.
· Go to the depth of business.
· Exhibit sincerity.
· Only the fittest will survive.
· Flexibility & Adoptability are most important for “A Rolling stone gathers no mess”.
· Prove yourself through your skills & competences.
· Grab whatever opportunities that you can.
· Sharper your saw.
· Plan to achieve your objectives.
· Take everything in its stride.
· Don’t develop over comfortless to leads to complacency.
· Enjoy every job you do.
A REPORT ON CELEBRATION OF INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY 21 ST JUNE, 2019 AT NARMADA COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT Narma...
Date – 2/March/2019 Venue: NCM PDP lectures were conducted by every faculty in NCM based on result and lacking point mentioned du...
Date 19/2/2019 Venue: - Narmada College of Management Speaker:- Mrs Yesha Sheth Introduction:- Yesha Sheth Ma’am started the s...
Date: 21/06/2018 Venue: Narmada College Sports Ground Under the visionary Leadership of Hon. Prime Minister Shri Narendrabhai M...